Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble locating the Mopar P/N for the driver's side (US spec) rearmost (quarter panel in the old days) piece of wheel flare molding using the Mopar site. Can anyone lend assistance? Also, clip part numbers would be helpful as there appear to be two different ones (blue and green).

While parked on the street on NYE, someone got a little too close and popped mine off, breaking one of the holders for the clip and shearing all of the clips/retainers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Leroy. I can see it on the diagram but can't find the listing. It appears to be called out as item 6 on that diagram but I can't get the actual part number and they don't seem to specify if it is driver or passenger side. Sure, the diagram is driver side but there is no listing for passenger side so it has me leery.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Odd timing.. I have been seeking the rear passenger piece; apparently someone bumped it in a parking lot leaving me some nice scratches (not even 4 months old!) I had similar trouble with the Mopar's site though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.