Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With the two inch rough country and 18” wheel you can fit a little taller tire than 235/60 18

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spacers or a great offset? Looks really good!
I had to get 1” adapters. Had to argue with them because they only do two inch adapters and spacers and two inches would’ve been way too much for my taste. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great look! Finding wheels has been a real challenge what set up did you end up with?
Toyo makes a lot better looking tire than the falken that I bought but they are over $400 more to buy so I went with the cheaper set and still love the look. I didn’t want bigger tires because I do plan on taking off road very soon

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spacers or a great offset? Looks really good!
Btw. You can’t get this exact look with an offset because it will put too little tire underneath so best bet is to buy a rim with the same offset and then add spacer. I personally hate using adapters and spacers but I had to because theplace where I bought my rims sent me the wrong bolt pattern. Make sure guys to check that you got the right bolt pattern or will be a major headache. It was for me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any questions you guys want to ask I’ll be more thanhappy to answer. I’m not on here much but the couple questions I have asked on here I have gotten nothing but bs and smarta$$ answer. Bunch of douchbags so I figured it all out myself. This forum is supposed to be o help people answer questions and see what other people are doing to their renegades. I will answer any questions first chance I get. My tires don’t run at all which makes me thing I could have went a little taller but the problem you got may be rubbing on the back end of the tires. Thanks and have a great day everyone

·
Registered
206 Posts
Toyo makes a lot better looking tire than the falken that I bought but they are over $400 more to buy so I went with the cheaper set and still love the look. I didn’t want bigger tires because I do plan on taking off road very soon
Thanks for all your info. I broke down and bought a set of BFG AT TA KO2 225 65R17 today. The ATP lift kit was going to take another 2 to 4 months so I cancelled the order for now. I will see how it handles with just the beefed up tires. The tires look awesome and I think I will black out the rims instead of buying new ones. They let me look underneath while it was up and I noticed some leftover dried trail mud...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for all your info. I broke down and bought a set of BFG AT TA KO2 225 65R17 today. The ATP lift kit was going to take another 2 to 4 months so I cancelled the order for now. I will see how it handles with just the beefed up tires. The tires look awesome and I think I will black out the rims instead of buying new ones. They let me look underneath while it was up and I noticed some leftover dried trail mud...
Just curious why you are insistent on the ATP lift when every list I looked at put both the Rough Country and the Teraflex ahead of it every time? Is it the springs part that you were after?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just curious why you are insistent on the ATP lift when every list I looked at put both the Rough Country and the Teraflex ahead of it every time? Is it the springs part that you were after?
I wanted the whole package with as little modification. So in other words bolt on... also red springs would look awesome on my TH bikini pearl color. The video was pretty impressive too. I will consider other options now but will enjoy my new tread. 20210410_121615.jpg 20210410_141622.jpg

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wanted the whole package with as little modification. So in other words bolt on... also red springs would look awesome on my TH bikini pearl color. The video was pretty impressive too. I will consider other options now but will enjoy my new tread. View attachment 2396350798 View attachment 2396350799
A lot of people who want more than a 2” lift will more than likely use ATP bc they are the most advertised and when I look it up it’s about the only company that offers over a 2” lift. In my opinion a 2”lift is a waste of time and most factory warranties are void if you go over a 1.75” lift but I said piss on the factory warranty. Any worth **** anyways and they always find a way to get out or charge you something or keep your vehicle for weeks. I say if this guy wants to go with atp then that’s what he needs to go with. Personalize it the way you want. Don’t compromise. As soon as some other companies ( RC) etc come out with some bigger lifts I will be putting it on top of my 2” lift and the. Putting bigger tires. After I put some carbon fiber hood decal to match my carbon fiber renegade stickers my Jeep will finally be done. I know with that RC lift my ride has not changed at all. Rides as smooth as factory and these falken tires may be cheap but love them because the ride is also great. If you don’t feel like waiting them. I’d say go with rough country. I have RC on my grand Cherokee and my wrangler andbeen pleased every time. Just sold my wrangler and about to sale my Cherokee for getting a bike. But if you can waited go with the 4” atp. Hats very rare that people are getting those. May just. Be the people you are ordering it from. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask. No one would help me on here when I asked for help so I figured it out all myself. Everyone always had something smart add to say or some douchebag girl commenting “wow it only took you four hours to put on the lift it may take me all day”. Ha ha. I’ll be more than glad to help out a fellow Jeep guy. Sorry for rambling just bored. Thanks for all the likes guys. Let’s take them off road

·
Registered
811 Posts
A lot of people who want more than a 2” lift will more than likely use ATP bc they are the most advertised and when I look it up it’s about the only company that offers over a 2” lift. In my opinion a 2”lift is a waste of time and most factory warranties are void if you go over a 1.75” lift but I said piss on the factory warranty. Any worth **** anyways and they always find a way to get out or charge you something or keep your vehicle for weeks. I say if this guy wants to go with atp then that’s what he needs to go with. Personalize it the way you want. Don’t compromise. As soon as some other companies ( RC) etc come out with some bigger lifts I will be putting it on top of my 2” lift and the. Putting bigger tires. After I put some carbon fiber hood decal to match my carbon fiber renegade stickers my Jeep will finally be done. I know with that RC lift my ride has not changed at all. Rides as smooth as factory and these falken tires may be cheap but love them because the ride is also great. If you don’t feel like waiting them. I’d say go with rough country. I have RC on my grand Cherokee and my wrangler andbeen pleased every time. Just sold my wrangler and about to sale my Cherokee for getting a bike. But if you can waited go with the 4” atp. Hats very rare that people are getting those. May just. Be the people you are ordering it from. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask. No one would help me on here when I asked for help so I figured it out all myself. Everyone always had something smart add to say or some douchebag girl commenting “wow it only took you four hours to put on the lift it may take me all day”. Ha ha. I’ll be more than glad to help out a fellow Jeep guy. Sorry for rambling just bored. Thanks for all the likes guys. Let’s take them off road
(see part of sentence I highlighted) You do know that ain't true, right ? :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sounds good. Nice shoes. I was too cheap to spend the extra 50 per.
I got a great deal on the tires 860 out the door installed with repair and flat protection warranty and I saved the stock ones for now only about 12000 or so on them. btw I had ordered the ATP 4" lift kit even though I may not have gotten 4" since I have TH. I will definitely get a lift but got tired of waiting for tires until I got a lift...
Jason, The tires are BFG AT KO2 225 65R17 I was lucky to find a set available and snagged them asap

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Renegade Limited AWD 2.4L
697 Posts
Any questions you guys want to ask I’ll be more thanhappy to answer. I’m not on here much but the couple questions I have asked on here I have gotten nothing but bs and smarta$$ answer. Bunch of douchbags so I figured it all out myself. This forum is supposed to be o help people answer questions and see what other people are doing to their renegades. I will answer any questions first chance I get. My tires don’t run at all which makes me thing I could have went a little taller but the problem you got may be rubbing on the back end of the tires. Thanks and have a great day everyone
I was going to say...it was probably me who gave you some sort of bs answer, explanation, etc, so I apologize about that. I do mean well. ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
I got a great deal on the tires 860 out the door installed with repair and flat protection warranty and I saved the stock ones for now only about 12000 or so on them. btw I had ordered the ATP 4" lift kit even though I may not have gotten 4" since I have TH. I will definitely get a lift but got tired of waiting for tires until I got a lift...
Jason, The tires are BFG AT KO2 225 65R17 I was lucky to find a set available and snagged them asap
That is a sweet deal. If I could have found that price, I would have went that way although I am very happy with my choice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts