Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a line on a set of Cherokee wheels to put on my 2016 Renegade AWD, 75th Anniiversary.
The wheels are 17X7, 41mm plus offset. 5X110 bolt pattern.
Tires are the same size as the factory installed tires, 215/60R17.
Is there any problem with the offset increasing by 1mm?

·
Registered
622 Posts
If 1mm offset is the only difference (I think it is) then you will never know the difference. The raised lettering on the side of the tire will have as much effect.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tried the Cherokee wheels on, Zero clearance for calipers.
Confused how this could be the case. A 1mm difference in offset is less than 0.05" in back spacing. Are you sure the Cherokee wheels are actually a 41mm offset? Something fishy going on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Confused how this could be the case. A 1mm difference in offset is less than 0.05" in back spacing. Are you sure the Cherokee wheels are actually a 41mm offset? Something fishy going on.
I was sure they would be okay, but it looks like the spokes on the Renegade wheels angle out more than the Cherokee wheels which makes room for the calipers.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was sure they would be okay, but it looks like the spokes on the Renegade wheels angle out more than the Cherokee wheels which makes room for the calipers.
Ahhh, that sucks man. You'd think the Renegade and Cherokee would have similar hub/brake design.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts