Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!
I purchased my awesome Colorado Red Limited from Hayes Chrysler on May 28th!

I've only seen 2 other Renegades since May 28th: an Omaha Orange one in Tucker and a White Renegade in Stone Mountain.

Would love to hear from other "Georgia" Renegade owners.

:)
Sharon
Tucker, GA

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a glacier metallic trail hawk that I got from Landmark Jeep in Atlanta. I have only seen one other renegade in GA, In Johns Creek it was the brown color
Wondering if your silver Trailhawk is the one my husband saw today with a dealer drive-out tag on it.

Glad to finally meet another GA Renegade!

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw a new Orange Renegade yesterday, it still had the dealer drive-out tag on it. It was parked at the Cracker Barrel at Jimmy Carter Blvd and Dawson Blvd. Too bad I wasn't driving my Colorado Red Renegade, I would have parked near it.

· Registered
17 Posts
I saw a new Orange Renegade yesterday, it still had the dealer drive-out tag on it. It was parked at the Cracker Barrel at Jimmy Carter Blvd and Dawson Blvd. Too bad I wasn't driving my Colorado Red Renegade, I would have parked near it.

Did I see your Renegade heading towards Norcross on Holcomb Bridge road on Saturday. I passed a red renegade in my Trailhawk?

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did I see your Renegade heading towards Norcross on Holcomb Bridge road on Saturday. I passed a red renegade in my Trailhawk?
Hi!
No, that wasn't me on Saturday. Sorry I missed seeing your Trailhawk!! I get so excited when I see another Renegade.

· Registered
11 Posts
Just got it over Labor Day!

Wow! Lucky I found this forum, I've only seen one other Renegade in the metro-Atlanta area in commando green. I just got mine from Akins Ford/Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge over Labor Day weekend in Omaha orange.
I was looking online at the Renegades and wasn't sold on them until I saw the Trailhawk in Motor Trend.
There weren't a lot of Trailhawks in the Atlanta area either, Jasper Jeep didn't even have one. Troncolli had one in anvil that we looked at but they lied about the internet price and funnily enough I ended up getting the Omaha orange I loved from Akins; looks exactly like all of the ones they tested.
Excited to find that there ARE other Renegade owners in Georgia, lol. ;)

· Registered
1,444 Posts
I'm also surprised to not have seen as many Renegades show up, seen maybe 2 and that was about it, plus i'm on the road often enough.

Might be time to start a Renegade spotting thread to keep track of the Renegade appearances. :D

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome!!!!! Glad to see you here! Congrats on your new Renegade! So that makes two of us with Colorado Reds from Hayes Lawrenceville

;)

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome!!!!

Wow! Lucky I found this forum, I've only seen one other Renegade in the metro-Atlanta area in commando green. I just got mine from Akins Ford/Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge over Labor Day weekend in Omaha orange.
I was looking online at the Renegades and wasn't sold on them until I saw the Trailhawk in Motor Trend.
There weren't a lot of Trailhawks in the Atlanta area either, Jasper Jeep didn't even have one. Troncolli had one in anvil that we looked at but they lied about the internet price and funnily enough I ended up getting the Omaha orange I loved from Akins; looks exactly like all of the ones they tested.
Excited to find that there ARE other Renegade owners in Georgia, lol. ;)
Glad to hear from other GA Rengades!
If anyone is in the Tucker area on Sunday, my car club (Georgia Cool Cruisers) is hosting an open car show at Colossus Pizza in Tucker (4369 Hugh Howell Rd, in the Staples Shopping Center) on Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

Would love to see some Renegades there!
info at www.georgiacoolcruisers.org

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Glad to hear from other GA Rengades!
If anyone is in the Tucker area on Sunday, my car club (Georgia Cool Cruisers) is hosting an open car show at Colossus Pizza in Tucker (4369 Hugh Howell Rd, in the Staples Shopping Center) on Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

Would love to see some Renegades there!
info at www.georgiacoolcruisers.org

Feel free to take lots of photos and share them with us. There are some of us in the UK that like a big V8 rear wheel drive muscle car. And hot rods. Any old school Americana really.

· Registered
12 Posts
Down here in South Georgia (Cairo) someone that lives near me brought a sand color Renegade as I see it around my house often. The high school has one for their student driver program. My local dealership has sold three so far I think.

· Registered
34 Posts
Hi. I have a white Renegade TrailHawk in Valdosta, GA. I've only seen one other here, also white but not a TrailHawk. I tried to talk to the woman driver and she sped off! Guess I frightened her, but it seemed sort of rude to me. This last summer I drove across the country and only saw two others in 6,000 miles, but I did have several people ask me about mine (and I didn't speed off ignoring them).

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.