Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@1SG Bowden: thx for the links, but they are not up to date...:(

the TSB´s exist, by example some ##: 08-053-15, 08-043-15, 08-052-15, 08-023-15 and 08-026-15.....

They listed ones above are all for the BU, but i think there are more than this few on the FCA US LLC Servers....

No one with a dealer account/ good dealer connections there?

bye,
samse

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow, I had no idea there were active TSBs for the new Jeep Renegade! I purchased mine on 24May15 so hopefully the TCM was already flashed and updated. If I take my vehicle back to dealer for my 6.5 radio issue I will ask them to check on my TCM and all. Guess it would be smart to print the info from website you sent and take that with me:)

Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
216 Posts
Seems like this 9 speed tranny is having same issues as the Cherokee when it first came out and all. We also have a 2014 Cherokee and took vehicle in for TSB "PCM" and some other reprogramming done. I think the tranny seems pretty good but my wife says it still acts weird sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
TSB = technical service bulletin. They are recommended solutions to commonly recurring/occuring issues. It's like a diagnostic cheat sheet for the techs in the service department.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.