Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Amazing view! I'll definitely have to check that area out on one of my next trips. Thanks for the pics, keep em coming!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Wow, that's only about 30 miles from me and never was there. Let us know where that picture was taken, I'd like to go there. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
The lake! And...the road to the boat ramp was flooded. LOL

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
40.853426,-75.743478 are the coordinates to the access road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome, thanks! I'm going to go up there either this or next weekend. It's not far at all for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome, thanks! I'm going to go up there either this or next weekend. It's not far at all for me.

If you come up out of JT up West Broadway bear left at the sewer treatment plant onto flagstaff road. The last time I was up there there were signs that said "free 100 mile view". At that pinpoint i gave you which is in flagstaff rd will be the one and only road to take you there. It is private property but you are allowed to be there just be respectful. The owner was there at the time and he was pretty cool. He pointed out what all the mountain ranges were thus equating the 100 mile view.

I live in Berk county myself but bike the switchback often which is what lead me there. Good luck and take some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.