Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Looking for help/advice or just general positive vibes! I ordered a 2015 Trailhawk - loaded - my sky, cold weather, safety and security, etc. Omaha Orange with Black leather interior... I ordered on July 3...as of September18 - it is still in JB Status and per jeep.com, it has not been shipped and is still pending installation of additional equipment - WHAT???? The last lady spoke to at Jeep was kinda rude- trying to be patient but it's so hard! I see all these other orders that were placed after mine and they are starting to arrive...I know it stays in JB status until it hits the states...I live in Colorado so I have no idea which port it's going to come into...advice anyone?

· Registered
157 Posts
You just have to be patient. Not sure why but some Renegades seem to get updates quicker and more accurately than others. I have been given many different ETA's that have come and gone with no delivery but its looking like I should be getting mine sometime this weeks. Here is what my tracking shows as of 10 am EST today. I ordered a 4x4 Latitude 1.4 L w/ powered My Sky and the My Sky option is what caused mine to take so long. Others are getting theirs first because the vehicles were already in production or in transit when the order was place and the dealer was able to get that unit instead of having to have it built from scratch.

Date ordered: 6/12/2015
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 09/18/2015 - 09/24/2015
Estimated delivery: 09/18/2015 - 09/24/2015
Built pending inspection: 07/03/2015
Production Status KZ Received 08/30/15 06:24:51 PM MELFI, IT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/28/15 09:05:00 AM BALTIMORE, MD PORT

· Registered
66 Posts
I've just decided to be patient and try to forget about it ... (hah! right!)

I ordered on 07/07. One source says my TH is in Baltimore. So I excitedly emailed JeepCares for more info and got this response:
"According to our resources, the build of your 2015 Jeep Renegade
Trailhawk 4x4 was just completed and is pending shipment to the U.S.
Port Of Entry. Please keep in mind that the order to delivery timing for
your 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4 is a minimum of 4 months and we
are unable to predict when your vehicle will arrive at the U.S. Port of
Entry."

Okay. (sigh) I am clueless again and back to twiddling my thumbs. ;) Anticipation is half the fun ... anticipation is half the fun ... antici...

· Registered
187 Posts
T_hiker;313705]I've just decided to be patient and try to forget about it ... (hah! right!)

I ordered on 07/07. One source says my TH is in Baltimore. So I excitedly emailed JeepCares for more info and got this response:
"According to our resources, the build of your 2015 Jeep Renegade
Trailhawk 4x4 was just completed and is pending shipment to the U.S.
Port Of Entry. Please keep in mind that the order to delivery timing for
your 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4 is a minimum of 4 months and we
are unable to predict when your vehicle will arrive at the U.S. Port of
Entry."

Okay. (sigh) I am clueless again and back to twiddling my thumbs. ;) Anticipation is half the fun ... anticipation is half the fun ... antici...[/quote]

I bet yours in in Baltimore just like all of ours! Maybe even on it's way! Fingers Crossed

· Registered
187 Posts
Thanks! I PM's JeepCares and he was able to tell me that my Jeep is in Baltimore and is estimated to arrive to the dealer Sept 24-26. I will keep my fingers crossed and be patient, just so excited!
THey told me the 23rd. I hope so but I doubt it. My original ETA was Oct 25th.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you talked to your dealer? Just wondering if they have any better updates...When I talked to my salesman a couple of weeks ago he told me mine had been shipped even though Jeep says it hasn't been shipped yet and then JeepCares (not sure who he is but I found him on here) says it's in Baltimore...I think a road trip to Baltimore is in order, haha!

· Registered
43 Posts
biggest thing that has annoyed me about the process is the dealership told me 8-12 weeks but the first email I received from FCA tells me a min of 4 months.

I dont mind that it is 4 months but dont tell me 8-12 weeks on the front end if that is never going to happen.

· Registered
246 Posts
biggest thing that has annoyed me about the process is the dealership told me 8-12 weeks but the first email I received from FCA tells me a min of 4 months.

I dont mind that it is 4 months but dont tell me 8-12 weeks on the front end if that is never going to happen.
Agreed. Same thing happened to me. Dealer said "6 weeks maybe 8, but it may even be in by the end of next month" (meaning 4 wks, since I ordered on Aug 29). Then the FCA email said min 4 months like yours - an obvious corporate response, but they all should have a relatively consistent message that's at least in the same ballpark.

· Registered
187 Posts
Have you talked to your dealer? Just wondering if they have any better updates...When I talked to my salesman a couple of weeks ago he told me mine had been shipped even though Jeep says it hasn't been shipped yet and then JeepCares (not sure who he is but I found him on here) says it's in Baltimore...I think a road trip to Baltimore is in order, haha!
Check your dealers website. Mine showed up today on it as in transit. My dealer has not even called or emailed me. ****, they didnt even know they were built in Italy. Anyway, Jeep cares says today it is on it way to dealership. Soooo I bet so is yours!! Deliver due from the 20th thru the 26th! Fingers crossed this happens. Call Jeepcares again. Sometimes one rep is more better than another!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hoping my Trailhawk will be here soon! Called Jeep yesterday and they FINALLY gave me a ETA date of Oct 15. I PM'd Jeep Cares (Jack) to see if he had any other information - he originally told me it had an ETA of by September 26th but said I could message him on the 27th if it hadn't come in yet to see if there way any updated info. I know, I know, I have no patience! Jeep Rene Trailhawk - loaded, my sky, leather, cold weather, safety and security, etc. Ordered July 3rd!

· Registered
157 Posts
Hoping my Trailhawk will be here soon! Called Jeep yesterday and they FINALLY gave me a ETA date of Oct 15. I PM'd Jeep Cares (Jack) to see if he had any other information - he originally told me it had an ETA of by September 26th but said I could message him on the 27th if it hadn't come in yet to see if there way any updated info. I know, I know, I have no patience! Jeep Rene Trailhawk - loaded, my sky, leather, cold weather, safety and security, etc. Ordered July 3rd!
You can also check your dealers website to see if they have you Jeep on there (verify with the VIN). Once mine was in transit to the dealer (~2 weeks out) it was showed up on their site. That seems like a very similar timeframe to my order; Ordered July 12th, took deliver Sept. 24th.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I checked it, it showed up as "In Transit" on their website the beginning of last week...so maybe this week? I can hope! I live in Colorado - the dealer said it has to go to Denver and there may be a wait to get from Denver to where I live...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.