• Limited

Votes: 15 20.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which Jeep Renegade Trim do you own?

Add your trim to the poll above and let us know which model you own along with anything related you want to include in the comments section below.

Included below is a small recap of the key details of each trim.

Don't forget to add the color you ordered to this poll if you haven't already: http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...e-colors-models-color-you-planning-order.html

Jeep Renegade Trims:
  • Sport
  • Latitude
  • Trailhawk
  • Limited

Sport
  • 1.4L Turbo engine with six-speed manual transmission
  • 16-inch steel wheels
  • Hill Start Assist
  • 3.5-inch personalized instrument cluster
  • Remote keyless entry with panic alarm
  • Height-adjustable rear cargo floor
  • Fold-forward front passenger seat

Latitude
  • 16-inch aluminum wheels
  • Deep-tint sunscreen glass
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel
  • ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera+
  • 5-inch touchscreen radio
  • Uconnect® System with hands-free calling+
  • Front fog lamps

Trailhawk
  • Trail Rated® with Best-in-Class 4x4 capability+
  • Jeep® Active Drive Low 4x4 system with 20:1 crawl ratio
  • Class-exclusive Selec-Terrain® dial+ featuring five settings including Rock mode
  • 0.8-inch lift with off-road suspension and hill descent control
  • 17-inch off-road aluminum wheels with aggressive tires
  • Red tow hooks, skid plates, off-road fascias, black accent roof and roof rails
  • 2.4L Tigershark® engine with class-exclusive nine-speed automatic transmission+

Limited
  • 2.4L Tigershark® engine with class-exclusive nine-speed automatic transmission+
  • 18-inch aluminum wheels
  • Heated leather-trimmed seats with eight-way power driver's seat and power lumbar adjust
  • 7-inch personalized instrument cluster display
  • 6.5-inch touchscreen radio
  • Dual-zone automatic temperature control
  • Heated steering wheel and leather-wrapped shift knob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Limited vs Trailhawk

My question is strictly what are the DIFFERENCES between the Limited and the TrailHawk? I'm looking at the TrailHawk with pretty much all the features, and my dealer that is trying to work with me can easily get the Limited fully stocked out... so on just the blank canvases, what are the differences?

I want to make a very informed decision before I get either vehicle... I do go off roading in mud, water, sand... not much on rock, but having the feature isn't necessarily bad. Interior button differences would be nice to know to.

·
Super Moderator
3,656 Posts
My question is strictly what are the DIFFERENCES between the Limited and the TrailHawk? I'm looking at the TrailHawk with pretty much all the features, and my dealer that is trying to work with me can easily get the Limited fully stocked out... so on just the blank canvases, what are the differences?

I want to make a very informed decision before I get either vehicle... I do go off roading in mud, water, sand... not much on rock, but having the feature isn't necessarily bad. Interior button differences would be nice to know to.

Limited has access to all the collision avoidance tech, but it does not come as standard, trailhawk can't get all of it, just the cross path detection and blind spot monitoring.

Trailhawk has .87" of lift, skid plates, additional 4x4 modes, a different final drive ratio, different front and rear bumpers with tow hooks (in the US at least it has hooks), a cloth interior not available with other models (also a TH specific leather interior), and a full size spare as standard equipment. Limited does not although theoretically the spare should be an option you can get with the limited if you want.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Limited
  • 2.0l Multijet 4x4 Diesel engine with 6 speed manual
  • 18-inch aluminum wheels
  • Heated leather-trimmed seats with eight-way power driver's seat and power lumbar adjust
  • 7-inch personalized instrument cluster display
  • 6.5-inch touchscreen radio
  • Dual-zone automatic temperature control
  • Heated steering wheel and leather-wrapped shift knob
that´s what i own since 06.Nov.2014 ... >:D:D;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.