• Latitude

Votes: 173 34.3%
  • Sport

Votes: 58 11.5%
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like every new post that I see, that a lot of members are buying the Trail Hawk. Just curious as to what model everyone is buying. I bought the Limited 4x4. I will make this a poll.

Thanks.

· Registered
1,633 Posts
I liked the look of the Trailhawk better than the other trims. The red around the badges and the red tow hooks just gave the car a nice look. I like the red bits with the silver metallic on my car.

Another reason is that I really wanted the 7" TFT display in the dash.

Reactions: JMunoz

· Registered
116 Posts
I debated a while between Limited and Trailhawk. Due to limited availability of specific colors/options I wanted I decided to get whatever came available first.

The TH I have cost more than I was planning, but more than worth it!

· Registered
181 Posts
We were considering a Latitude with just some features. Once we started looking and trying to buy something "in stock", we found a Trailhawk with most of the features we wanted, and then some.
While the TH wasn't our first choice, I'm glad we got "stuck" with it.

· Registered
162 Posts
I commute between Aurora (Denver) and Colorado Springs (Ft. Carson) daily. I-25 southbound can be closed to traffic when the weather is bad enough. I HAVE to have something that will get me there. So I figured if the machine can handle off road, I will find a way there...

TrailHawk was the ONLY car in the CUV class that made the cut. HR-V doesn't have a chance. Juke? RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Next time I want to drive a glove box to work I'll take a "SMART" car.

TrailHawk took it, hands down.

· Registered
131 Posts
The sport 2x4...

at that price point I loved it. ( i was able to get uconnect 5, (6 speaker set / backup cam) for nothing. (the family buys its company's vehicles from this dealership... small perk)

Going up in trim levels pushed the price point to a place where, if I was going to spend that much $ I would have just bought a wrangler or cherokee.

· Registered
2 Posts
I went for a trailhawk. From the begining it was the only acceptable option because of the look -lift, red tow hooks, badges- but I also appreciated that the bare bones TH had everything I needed, no need to sift through option packages and more haggling. I also 100% intend to take it on the beach, and hailing from Upstate NY I'm sure the 4x4 will come in handy.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.