• Sport

Votes: 53 11.2%

• Total voters
181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude Bikini Metalic
2 Posts
We just bought a new 2020 Latitude in Bikini Metalic, which is a teal color. It's fully optioned so we could have bought a limited, but they don't come in the Bikini/teal color. We also got the 1.3 Turbo, and I am quite impressed with it's power. We live in Alaska, so full time AWD was a must, but we probably won't be doing much off roading beyond the occasional rutted dirt road, so we didn't need the Trailhawk, which I don't think you can get in the Bikini/Teal color either.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seems like every new post that I see, that a lot of members are buying the Trail Hawk. Just curious as to what model everyone is buying. I bought the Limited 4x4. I will make this a poll.

Thanks.
Hi. Me UK n.ireland. Went 4 2.0diesel 170at instead of Ltd for the more rugged body shape etc. Find 2.0 170at best match 4 nine speed auto trans.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I did a little research and it reinforced my "love at first sight" feeling I got when looking at a red Renegade Longitutude.

My option was the manual 2.0L diesel 4x4 (y)

The dealership was very surprised that it only took 30 minutes from entering the premises to leaving with a bought Renegade :D

181 - 185 of 185 Posts