Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Why Jeep Wave is a crock

18K views 48 replies 14 participants last post by  dgr401 
Just thought I'd update everyone (or anyone that cares to read another of my long posts) on my situation and more on my interaction with Jeep Wave. After getting my jeep back on 12/30 after it was at the dealership since 11/29 for a wiring harness replacement, the service engine light came on this morning again. I contacted the dealership yesterday about my 4-ways and seat/steering wheel buttons not working, and was told they are booked up until next week, so I haven't told them about the service engine light again, as this was my last attempt at having them fix it.

I contacted Jeep Wave (Patricia) to let her know it has come on again, and this is where I get frustrated. She answered the phone with a quick and very short: "This is Patricia" No "Hi" or "Hello" or "Thank you for calling Jeep Wave." I thought it was her voicemail, so I waited for a beep for a few seconds until I notice the clacking of typing on a keyboard in the background and we both say something at the same time. She continues to clack away on the keyboard while I tell her who I am and that my service engine light is on again. She asked if I contacted the dealership, I said they are booked up until next week, but that I'm going to contact a lawyer about lemon law. Maybe she's as tired of dealing with me as I am with my Jeep, but all she says is she will step away from the case now. I contacted Jeep first to really give them the opportunity to offer me something before I get a Lawyer involved as they'll have to pay me back and pay the lawyer fees. So thought they'd rather offer a buy back now for a lesser price, and since I'm pretty sure Lemon Law vehicles can't be resold without some stipulations, but instead just a "I'll step away from the case." All the while she continues to type away with no expression of care for me. While I can't be certain, I'm almost positive she wasn't typing anything about my case but was working on other things while she should be concentrating on the customer. I was excited about the Jeep Wave program and the higher customer service I thought it would provide, but after dealing with at least 2 of them, I don't think they are any better than normal customer service.
@JeepCares

I would have immediately asked for her supervisor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.