Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Dawn of Justice Edition with 18inch factory wheels and I am trying to find the best way to widen the stance of it some. Are spacers something that would be a good way to go? Has anyone done this before?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have a 2016 Dawn of Justice Edition with 18inch factory wheels and I am trying to find the best way to widen the stance of it some. Are spacers something that would be a good way to go? Has anyone done this before?
I have the same size rims on the 2016 75th Anniversary. I put 1” spacers on mine a few years ago. Super happy with them, wish I had gone with 2”. I think that’s the limit though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same size rims on the 2016 75th Anniversary. I put 1” spacers on mine a few years ago. Super happy with them, wish I had gone with 2”. I think that’s the limit though

Awesome! Do you have any pics with the spacers? Did you have any rubbing at all after you added the spacers?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awesome! Do you have any pics with the spacers? Did you have any rubbing at all after you added the spacers?

No rubbing, I tried to find the before and after spacer install but I couldn’t find them. Maybe if you zoom on this picture it will help. It’s definitely noticeable.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

No rubbing, I tried to find the before and after spacer install but I couldn’t find them. Maybe if you zoom on this picture it will help. It’s definitely noticeable.

Thank you for this info. I will definitely be getting spacers.

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
Check with Madnees Autowoks on our site and they will hook you up!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hustler I would love to see your Jeep with nice big chunky AT tyres or even some mud tyres :love:(y)(y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts