Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, SRT-8 Charger getting long in the tooth at 194,000 miles, I now ride my Vstom 650 commuting over %95 of the time. Wife's been using the 2006 SRT-8 since she started working again, but wants something a bit smaller and better on gas.

So, after looking around and shopping the competition, she ends up in the Renegade. Going for the Trailhawk, as many options as we can get. Barring the tow package, cant seem to get that with any of the Renegades that just came in on the boat. Not that have the other options, anyway.

Hi everyone:ReneBlueWave:

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Hello Bill, go for the Renegade. It's a good looking car. I'm glad I bought mine. In fact, I traded a perfectly good 2009 Challenger R/T on it. But I still have a Challenger Scat Pack (with 6.4L engine) in the garage. ;)

I too use my motorbike to commute to work unless it's heavy rain or just too cold.

· Registered
454 Posts
Hello Bill, go for the Renegade. It's a good looking car. I'm glad I bought mine. In fact, I traded a perfectly good 2009 Challenger R/T on it. But I still have a Challenger Scat Pack (with 6.4L engine) in the garage. ;)

I too use my motorbike to commute to work unless it's heavy rain or just too cold.
I ride mine as much as possible including to work. Work is only 2 miles so I find myself wanting to just keep on driving many days. ;)

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. After driving the Renegade, she decided it's power levels were not quite enough for her. Daily driving the SRT-8 has warped her perceptions a bit I think. So I'll be bidding farewell, since she decided on a Cherokee instead.

Again, thanks, and enjoy your Renegades. :ReneBlueWave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.