Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a real order sheet at the dealer or will Jeep be just mass producing what they think we want and we have to wait until out dealer gets fed a unit like the one we want.

Kia doesn't take orders. Dealers get what they get and maybe your unit will be there eventually.

If my optioned Renegade needs to be ordered, I'd like to place an actual order and have a build sheet and wait while its made and delivered to my dealer.

Is this how its going to work?

·
Registered
402 Posts
with a real order sheet at the dealer or will Jeep be just mass producing what they think we want and we have to wait until out dealer gets fed a unit like the one we want.

Kia doesn't take orders. Dealers get what they get and maybe your unit will be there eventually.

If my optioned Renegade needs to be ordered, I'd like to place an actual order and have a build sheet and wait while its made and delivered to my dealer.

Is this how its going to work?

All the FCA brands have been good about taking orders. I doubt that will change with the Renegade.

Scott

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think when they were doing Cherokee orders that's what they were doing, taking deposits and getting people on to an ordering schedule.

Kia being smaller probably has pre-configured models that people can choose from as to cut their losses from the start.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think it would be a bad move to not give people the chance to order their Renegade the way that they want it. There are plenty of options so I am just not sure that would make sense. Have you called your dealer to inquire?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, your words are promising. Looking forward to locating, or at least ordering one up in Spring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.