Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 3.5 system and it will no longer connect to my phone. It knows the phone is there, but won't connect. I have done the "forget device" option on both ends and tried redoing it, but had the same result. Any insight.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I know on my phone, if I go to the Bluetooth section, I can see the devices I've paired it up with.

One of them is the Jeep's Uconnect device. Last time I had a problem with my phone and Jeep syncing I had to delete the entry on my phone as well.

I see you already did that though... Maybe a "reboot" of the phone?

Also, can you sync a different phone with the Jeep - just for test's sake?

Can you sync your phone with a different device? Laptop / Desktop maybe? Or a different vehicle? Again, just for test's sake?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, after writing the original post, I went out and did the whole delete device thing on both sides and reconnected. This time it worked. I just wish Uconnect would be like my cheapy head unit in the other Jeep. It automatically will resume playing from Bluetooth when I start it. The Uconnect will either play XM or the radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.