Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Interesting indeed. Didn't know there was that much space behind the front bumper.
Not sure if I like it or not. I am so used to seeing them placed a bit higher.
Good find.

I do like their instruction manual.

TS

Reactions: LittleRedJeep

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
1.202,30 € = 1381.83 US Dollar

I think I'm about to pass out. Yikes. So lets say $500 for winch and the rest for the metal attachments.

TS out (scratching winch off the accessory list)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks awesome... but holy crap look at the price tho!!! does it come with the winch?!? even if it does that's only a 500$ winch
I think that's in Romanian Leu currency... I could be wrong, wouldn't surprise me.

But I think 1.202,30 Leu would convert to about US$312... I think... Not sure...

If that's correct, then the price is pretty good - considering the ProVantage 4500 is about US$550

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats definitely the sign for the euro. and if you look at other items on their site they are priced in the euro too. its just really expensive actually kind of looks like everything on their site is marked up by a significant amount.
Yea, the other items seem pricey as well...

I'm not entirely sold on the way they decided to mount it. Sure it works, and I'll bet it's sturdy... I'm just so used to seeing a winch up more - more near the bumper area.

Though, my last Jeep ('98 XJ) had a "real" bumper... Not a mouth-full and a rear-full of plastic fascia, with a bumper hidden underneath...

I still really like the winch setup (along with everything else on their RennyHawk) in the Master Service video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETfzCb7qac

·
Registered
370 Posts
The currency listed on the web site I'd euros. And TS is exactly right. It's about $1380.00 U S Dollars, just for the winch. Add freight, duties and taxes plus installation. Yes you gotta pay duties and taxes since this company sells them from Romania. But hey someone's gotta sell this Warn winch here in the states. Can't help but wonder who sells them here and what they sell them for. For certain it's a nice looking set up. And Yes it could be mounted up higher as LittleRedJeep pointed out. The one in that video also looked sharp. But who sells that one or this one?

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
The winch in the RenegadeMaster video is a Warn.

and although another site claims it is a Provantage 4500-S

If you look at the first image above and pay attention to the Hawse Fairlead (the lips) lol , it could be the 4500-S, but it could also be the ProVantage 3500-S shown below.

We just need to figure out how to attach it to the Renegade. Hopefully someone will.

TS

Sources: gowarn.com, Youtube

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.