Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Wind deflectors

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Kowalski 
#1 ·
Hi folks - not sure if this has been covered yet in the UK chat and looking for some advice on the best Uk available wind deflectors?

I'm picking up my new (2016) Night Eagle (2.0 diesel) in a couple of days and some wind deflectors are my first proposed mod.

There are many on Google relatively cheap £25 -£40 ish and mostly stick on....any advice, experience's, specific makes, links etc ALL very much appreciated indeed.

Many thanks in advance 🙏

#4 ·
Hey 🙋 there simar
Great thanks for this. Yep I see the Heko ones on a lot ofy searches, along with the auto clover ones. Cool great to hear they've stayed on!! Also very much like the idea for the asthetic's too. Have you also found a reduction in wind noises, of rain coming in when open just a crack?
Cheers 😃

#6 ·
@Kowalski . They certainly stop the rain coming in but as far as wind noise goes I don't think there is much difference. @Marek K . I never use my A/C to de-mist my Windows ( although it does come on automatically when set to de-mist ) I usually switch it off and just use hot air as the moisture is never to bad as I have a silica gel dehumidifier bag on my dash overnight which seems to do a decent job.

#7 ·
I never use my A/C to de-mist my Windows ( although it does come on automatically when set to de-mist ) I usually switch it off and just use hot air as the moisture is never to bad as I have a silica gel dehumidifier bag on my dash overnight which seems to do a decent job.
So I've always assumed these side window deflectors were so that you could leave your windows down a bit in the rain, to help defog/demist the inside -- when you don't have A/C. Which everyone pretty-much does have, these days...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.