Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with Spring turning hot and Summer being right around the corner, I am going to be dealing with a very hot Trailhawk during the day - internally from all that black interior!

I typically ride with the windows down when I leave work so it cools off decently, but I'm pondering looking at Window Visors / Wind Deflectors / whatever you call them. I'm not a huge fan of them but they'll probably be a necessarily evil to keep the Jeep from melting.

Anybody seen anything yet? I'm looking for in-channel versus the exterior adhesive ones.

·
Registered
318 Posts
So with Spring turning hot and Summer being right around the corner, I am going to be dealing with a very hot Trailhawk during the day - internally from all that black interior!

I typically ride with the windows down when I leave work so it cools off decently, but I'm pondering looking at Window Visors / Wind Deflectors / whatever you call them. I'm not a huge fan of them but they'll probably be a necessarily evil to keep the Jeep from melting.

Anybody seen anything yet? I'm looking for in-channel versus the exterior adhesive ones.
got those over here in Germany: :x:D>:D

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Windabweiser-JEEP-RENEGADE-5-turer-2014-heute-2-tlg-HEKO-dunkel-Regenabweiser/361294233252?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D31098%26meid%3D2a13878035764282999fd6d11bbb4358%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D281618658215&rt=nc

·
Registered
53 Posts
beep_beep_jeep Go to ebay.com type in 2015 jeep renegade and it will bring up several different items, just scroll through until you see something you like. I got mine on ebay but they are on the outside and expensive. I think in the next couple of months more accessories will come out (I'm hoping).

Maneater where did you get the bull bar (bar in front)

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Also looking for "in-channel" vent visors

If you find something you like, please let me know, I've also been trying to find the in-channel type

:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bringing this thread back from the dead: Has anyone found any of these in the states?

I'm still looking for some but haven't been able to find anything. I'd prefer the in-channel type but I might consider the exterior ones if they don't look too bad. :)

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Bringing this thread back from the dead: Has anyone found any of these in the states?

I'm still looking for some but haven't been able to find anything. I'd prefer the in-channel type but I might consider the exterior ones if they don't look too bad. :)
Hi there,

You may want to take a look at the Wind Deflectors we have available on MADNESS Autoworks.

These are great quality Wind Deflectors that are made in Italy.

They are very easy to install and look great on the Renegade!

http://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_2&car=JR&product_id=416

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Do they make any for the rear door windows? I would like to be able to open all 4 to vent the Renegade and keep out any rain.
Hi there!

We are in talks with the manufacturer to help fund this and if we can get them to agree to sharing the cost, we will make these available. We expect a very positive response from the manufacturer because they have been a pleasure to work with so we are going to go out on the limb and say you should expect these soon.

You can purchase the front ones now and once the rear ones are available we will offer them as a set of 4 or as a set of 2 add ons for those of you who already have the front.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Great news!

We just got confirmation that the manufacturer will put the rear set in production right away.

We will offer front, rear and a set of all four. If you bought or will buy the front set we will make a rear only set available soon for a very, very good price to those that already bought the fronts.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Any update to this? I'm holding off on the fronts to get all 4, but am about to pull the trigger on my tires ?
Hi txjeeper35,

These are still in production and we should have them available within the next 30 days, maybe sooner.

You may purchase the fronts now and order the rears later or wait for the set of 4 if that is what you would like to do.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in reaching out to us.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,058 Posts
Any update to this? I'm holding off on the fronts to get all 4, but am about to pull the trigger on my tires ?
Good news!

We're expecting them in this upcoming shipment.

They should be arriving in the next 14-21 days.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Appears I'm not the only one with the car wash/Mopar bug guard issue.
Returned mine. Was installed by dealer, Jeep paid me back for item and it's install.

HIGHLY recommend not buying the bug guard. Bad design. Can't stay "on" in car washes, and could, COULD get caught in a mechanism or thrown by powerful fans causing damage or injury to someone operating the wash. Mine came off in the powerful dry vents, and was found on the floor between the tracks.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.