Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Those wheels look fantastic!

I would really like to know the brand/model of those wheels. I'm looking to do exactly the same on my next renegade - the 2016 Trailhawk which should be here in 2 weeks time (this'll be my 3rd renegade... long sad story, but true).

For the winter tires, I'm going to go with the Nokian.

Quark
deja vu deja vu

· Registered
607 Posts
Brands and specs? Looks great!
And the wheels too. What are they?
Those wheels look fantastic!

I would really like to know the brand/model of those wheels. I'm looking to do exactly the same on my next renegade - the 2016 Trailhawk which should be here in 2 weeks time (this'll be my 3rd renegade... long sad story, but true).

For the winter tires, I'm going to go with the Nokian.

Quark
deja vu deja vu
Really... what's the point of posting in a forum without sharing information? Forums are supposed to be more than social media status updates.

Guys, these are just some Jeep Cherokee Wheels that have been powdercoated black. (see, look at this pic of the wheels prior to powdercoating for reference)

· Registered
607 Posts
Just got my winter tires and wheels installed I'm loving the look a lot might have to make these my summer wheels also ...
Narrow tires are better in the snow, I think you should put a more summer oriented tire on these wheels, and then put some narrower snow tires on the narrower stock wheels.

· Registered
224 Posts
Damn I like those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.