Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m contemplating the wireless CarPlay dongle for quite some time and by now the only thing stopping me is the steep price.
During summer months it really doesn’t bother me to plug the phone. But now with winter upon us also come layers of jackets with the phone zipped in a pocket somewhere, plus gloves and then the convenience of wireless connectivity is really enticing.
I’ll probably give it a shot. Anyone has any luck with Carlinkit 3.0?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Never had luck with Carlinkit 2.0 but did find something similar that has worked flawlessly called DriveLink 2.0. Instant connection and easy setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m contemplating the wireless CarPlay dongle for quite some time and by now the only thing stopping me is the steep price.
During summer months it really doesn’t bother me to plug the phone. But now with winter upon us also come layers of jackets with the phone zipped in a pocket somewhere, plus gloves and then the convenience of wireless connectivity is really enticing.
I’ll probably give it a shot. Anyone has any luck with Carlinkit 3.0?
So far I have not had luck with 2 different dongles including Cplay2Air adapter and Ototree 2021 dongle with no luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts