Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wiring diagram for Jeep Renegade

Here is the wiring diagram for the jeep renegade with the premium sound system. I can get any wiring diagram since I subscribed to mopar's tech authority.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Third brake light wiring diagram for 2015 Jeep Renegade

Does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram for the new 2015 Jeep Renegade third brake light?
I have a flasher that I want to hook up to the lift gate brake LED brake light and need the wire color code for this brake light.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can get the wiring diagram on the tech authority web site. It will cost you $35 for 3 days of use. That's how I got the wiring diagrams for the premium and non premium sound systems

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is the wiring diagram for the jeep renegade with the premium sound system. I can get any wiring diagram since I subscribed to mopar's tech authority.
Hello, I'm new here and my electrical skills are limited.

I've just bought a Renegade with "City & Sound" package as it
is called here in Sweden. Thats the option that gives you navigation
and Beats By Dre 9-speaker system.

I've would also improve my sound with replacing the OEM speakers
with Infinity / JBL aftermarket.

My big guestion that I've have seen many asked is:

The front doors 6x9 play tunes down to atleast under 100hz... but my rear doors 6x9 does not play anything below 300-500hz something.

Is this a physical filter on the speakers/cable or is this a software issue that is in the amplifier ?

I saw a sparepart photo showing drawings on the rear 6x9 with a capacitor on the back (giving me the hope its the filter), but what makes me wonder is that according to Mopar, the 4/6-speaker system have different 6x9 in front and back. But the 9-speaker package has the same part number on the front 6x9 as back, making me nervos about the possibility of a digital filter in the amp...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello, I'm new here and my electrical skills are limited.

I've just bought a Renegade with "City & Sound" package as it
is called here in Sweden. Thats the option that gives you navigation
and Beats By Dre 9-speaker system.

I've would also improve my sound with replacing the OEM speakers
with Infinity / JBL aftermarket.

My big guestion that I've have seen many asked is:

The front doors 6x9 play tunes down to atleast under 100hz... but my rear doors 6x9 does not play anything below 300-500hz something.

Is this a physical filter on the speakers/cable or is this a software issue that is in the amplifier ?

I saw a sparepart photo showing drawings on the rear 6x9 with a capacitor on the back (giving me the hope its the filter), but what makes me wonder is that according to Mopar, the 4/6-speaker system have different 6x9 in front and back. But the 9-speaker package has the same part number on the front 6x9 as back, making me nervos about the possibility of a digital filter in the amp...
Akus...there have been a couple of threads about the Beats Audio system. Apparently, whoever designed it used a "crossover strategy" that doesn't make much sense. The dash speaker, a smaller 3.5 inch, plays full range, the rear door 6x9s play all midrange. Not sure about the front door 6x9 speaker. Also, there are separate tweeter-only in the rear door and people have reported that the subwoofer is under utilized. Just a very poor audio-design at the level of the Amp...so not all of the issues would be fixed with speaker upgrades. However, if the speakers are the same as the one in the 6 speaker system, an upgrade will help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Akus...there have been a couple of threads about the Beats Audio system. Apparently, whoever designed it used a "crossover strategy" that doesn't make much sense. The dash speaker, a smaller 3.5 inch, plays full range, the rear door 6x9s play all midrange. Not sure about the front door 6x9 speaker. Also, there are separate tweeter-only in the rear door and people have reported that the subwoofer is under utilized. Just a very poor audio-design at the level of the Amp...so not all of the issues would be fixed with speaker upgrades. However, if the speakers are the same as the one in the 6 speaker system, an upgrade will help!
Yes it seams the crossover choise is poor.

But has anyone changed the 6x9 speaker in the backdoor of the 9-speaker package and can confirm that with a new aftermarket speaker they get bas (tones under 100-120hz) there like the front 6x9 speaker ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
So, I think the system has two issues that are independant of each other...
1. The use of crossover is unusual and not logical, or for the best sound quality
2. The Mopar speakers are cheap, not very sensitive and not capable of a lot of bass or clear and detailed high end.
I worry about how much improvement you will get by just changing out the speakers. I have the 6 speaker system and changing the dash and front door speakers did help a lot, but by all accounts I can tell, the 6 speaker system does not have the crossover issues of the Beats system.

·
Registered
263 Posts
So, I think the system has two issues that are independant of each other...
1. The use of crossover is unusual and not logical, or for the best sound quality
2. The Mopar speakers are cheap, not very sensitive and not capable of a lot of bass or clear and detailed high end.
I worry about how much improvement you will get by just changing out the speakers. I have the 6 speaker system and changing the dash and front door speakers did help a lot, but by all accounts I can tell, the 6 speaker system does not have the crossover issues of the Beats system.

2nd this. I did dash and doors as well, and my 6 speaker sounds decent if not awesome ish

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've purchased a aftermarket radio for my wife's 2017 jeep renegade... it is a base model... I bought an interface kit from axxess.. after installing the stereo it did not work ...several hours on hold with several calls to JVC, axxess, and jeep ... it has been determined that this harness will not work and there is no replacement... this is not rocket science it is a car stereo... I have decided to dissect the axxess harness and make my own interface... what I need is simply a diagram for the 52 pin connector for the radio... can you provide me the pin designation for that connector?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Third brake light wiring diagram for 2015 Jeep Renegade

Does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram for the new 2015 Jeep Renegade third brake light?
I have a flasher that I want to hook up to the lift gate brake LED brake light and need the wire color code for this brake light.

I have seen post on another forums about guys looking to install a trailer brake controller and need this particular wire.
I installed a pulse module for the third brake light and had to find it.
It is the light purple with a green strip, it can be accessed on the left cargo panel.
Attached is a picture of it.
Don’t ask me how I found the ground for the third light, there is 5 grounds (black) going up
it was pure luck

·
Registered
Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 2020
10 Posts
Wiring diagram for Jeep Renegade

Hello,

I would need the TCM wiring diagram for my Jeep Renegade 2020, 4x4, 2.4 Tigershark. I am having the gearbox problems.
Thank you very much for your help.

·
Registered
Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 2020
10 Posts
Are you still able to get Electrical Prints for Jeep Renegade?
I finally got the solution: you have a 26 pins plug connected to the gearbox. The plastic of this plug was a bit broken, water entered in and some pins were corroded. That was the cause of my problem. I had to replace the whole part (about $90 for the part). Now everything seems perfect.
The funniest part is that my key fob had some problems (sometimes, it didn't start the car, sometimes, key fob was not recognized, ...) Since I repaired my gear box problem, my key fob also run perfectly now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts