Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on Chrysler Captials website and they had this sick pick of a Rene w/ projector headlamps. I assume they are EU only but Fuhk that, I want me a set. :x

I remember reading a member here had located a set but he did not give Part#s, where he got them from, etc etc.

Alibaba anyone? I feel this needs to be done on my Latitude ASAP. Chime in if your in the know

Reactions: renegade510

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Be ready to spend well over 1500$ located a few sets in Europe but way to much $$&
Wow that is just nuts. They must include auto leveling and corner control modules, b/c that is a ton of cash for some headlights. I am in need of a chinese manufacture to make the same version, but with just manually adjustable projectors, then I will add a Xenon kit from Ziza

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i read somewhere that JDMITOY ( or whatever the name) is making a set for our jeep.
This would be ideal as long as they keep them half way simple like the EU ones. No Halo, eyebrows, or shite like that, simple projector that can take a ziza xenon kit.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.