Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I got a weird email today from XM Radio congratulating me on my new Renegade purchase. The weird thing is, I didn't buy my Renegade yet. I DID however order one and it should be in town by 12/9. It had the XM Radio ID and mentioned that the one year trial subscription ended next December.
I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this.

I'm not worried about a phishing scam or anything, I think it's kind of humorous and hopefully an indication that my Jeep will be arriving any moment now

·
Registered
126 Posts
Weird because I'm on the other side of that. SiriusXM doesn't think I exist. I've had the car for almost 1 month now and they still don't have any info. Better yet, according to SiriusXM my Jeep doesn't have satellite radio installed.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hi!
I got a weird email today from XM Radio congratulating me on my new Renegade purchase. The weird thing is, I didn't buy my Renegade yet. I DID however order one and it should be in town by 12/9. It had the XM Radio ID and mentioned that the one year trial subscription ended next December.
I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this.

I'm not worried about a phishing scam or anything, I think it's kind of humorous and hopefully an indication that my Jeep will be arriving any moment now
Those people at XM are extremely persistent to get your credit card information so that can extend your subscription. We only had the vehicle for a week before they started bothering us. I suggested they start bothering people before the one year trial is up but they say they want to make sure you have uninterrupted service. Sure they do.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had to argue with Sirius/XM when I first got my Jeep. The service in the vehicle was working, but when I went online to register my code from the car for online listening, it said I was not eligible for the 1 year.

Eventually they apologized and gave it to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.