Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four months and a week after I ordered my 2016 Renegade Trailhawk I took delivery today --- Xmas Eve! Needless to say, the rest of Xmas is going to be a anticlimax -- I could get a stocking full of coal and I'd still have a big grin on my face :)

It's 15 miles from the dealership to my house yet I put 75 miles on the Renegade while driving it home. I made a three stops along the way and had someone come up to talk to me about the Renegade at two of them.

My first impressions? Very comfortable, good visibility, responsive handling, acceptable acceleration and general performance, barely perceptible shifting, reasonable noise level, great radio, intuitive controls and displays, etc. I played around with the 4WD settings, drove it thru a few whoopsies and generally had fun! So far I am one happy and satisfied owner. It was definitely worth the wait! Only time will tell if my love affair with the Renegade continues but it is off to a good start!
Merry Christmas to all!
Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Four months and a week after I ordered my 2016 Renegade Trailhawk I took delivery today --- Xmas Eve! Needless to say, the rest of Xmas is going to be a anticlimax -- I could get a stocking full of coal and I'd still have a big grin on my face :)

It's 15 miles from the dealership to my house yet I put 75 miles on the Renegade while driving it home. I made a three stops along the way and had someone come up to talk to me about the Renegade at two of them.

My first impressions? Very comfortable, good visibility, responsive handling, acceptable acceleration and general performance, barely perceptible shifting, reasonable noise level, great radio, intuitive controls and displays, etc. I played around with the 4WD settings, drove it thru a few whoopsies and generally had fun! So far I am one happy and satisfied owner. It was definitely worth the wait! Only time will tell if my love affair with the Renegade continues but it is off to a good start!
Merry Christmas to all!
Tim

I bet it does not seem like tooo long now;)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Congratulations Oldav8tor! It's nice not to have to wait until after the holidays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.