Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, I should have added that there's an additional 30% off of the link price for today only. That makes them $109 when you add them to your cart.

That's a sweet deal.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Sorry, I should have added that there's an additional 30% off of the link price for today only. That makes them $109 when you add them to your cart.

That's a sweet deal.
Thank you for the heads up!!! I just ordered the towers and a set of bars. That is a great deal, I have been checking out Thule and Yakima and none of their stuff is cheap.

Thanks again. :D

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I bought the 38" that was on sale. I stopped by my local REI and they had a 40" for $99. What size bar did you get? I bought the 58" using a guide for 2015 but the 2016 guide says 48". I think the 48" might be better, maybe I can swap them out at REI.

Thanks again for the heads up on the sale. Good savings.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply. I bought the 38" that was on sale. I stopped by my local REI and they had a 40" for $99. What size bar did you get? I bought the 58" using a guide for 2015 but the 2016 guide says 48". I think the 48" might be better, maybe I can swap them out at REI.

Thanks again for the heads up on the sale. Good savings.
Glad to hear that you got it on sale. Sometimes at REI, the employees can replicate deals behind the scenes or transfer a discount to an exchanged purchase.

The 48" bars are a good fit front and back. There is about a 1/2" of play on the sides. I might have bought the 40" fairing if I did it again, but without having seen it on the renegade, I'm not sure how tight it would be between the towers.

I'm sure they'll swap the bars out for you. Also, if you're a member, a 20% discount day should be coming up within the next week or so.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Glad to hear that you got it on sale. Sometimes at REI, the employees can replicate deals behind the scenes or transfer a discount to an exchanged purchase.

The 48" bars are a good fit front and back. There is about a 1/2" of play on the sides. I might have bought the 40" fairing if I did it again, but without having seen it on the renegade, I'm not sure how tight it would be between the towers.

I'm sure they'll swap the bars out for you. Also, if you're a member, a 20% discount day should be coming up within the next week or so.
Thanks again. I will try the swap for the 48". Now I need to come up with a rack for my fishing poles.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Obviously, I missed the sale.

Pak, does that come with the cross bars?
If you buy a membership right now, there is another 20% promotion. The membership is $20 for life and gives you a dividend of your non-discounted purchases in the future, plus 20% coupons every quarter or so. It would be worth a look.

You get 20% off a clearance item and 20% off of a regular price item right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just ordered these rail grab towers, some bars and a megawarrior basket with extension. I also have powered MySky. It should be arriving in about a week. I'll keep everyone updated on removing the roof panels ( if possible). Lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.