Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just picked up a 2018 Latitude today. Before heading to the dealer, I had Mopar in my mind, but somehow I got persuaded by the dealer to purchase a 8 year/125k plan from Zurich. 2 hours after, i start regretting about it after reading some saying Zurich is not as good as Mopar?

Did anyone have any personal experience with Zurich? I am considering if I should cancel with Zurich and go with Mopar but not sure if it worth the hassle

·
Super Moderator
3,350 Posts
We have the life time Max Care. I would stay away from after market ones. It is not to late to get the better one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had the same experience but my dealership is a large and reputable one I can't imagine they would use a warranty Company that doesn't have a quality Service record, so I'm at 3 1/2 years with almost 34,000 miles, we still have the Mopar 6/60 for powertrain, catalytic converter is 8/80 and the rest is under Zurich so we will see how it goes. I got a great deal on the extended warranty pricing as I told them no so many times during the purchase negotiations they really slashed the pricing to where I couldn't refuse, it was unintenal as my plan was to purchase it online directly through Mopar.
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts